Stream Hosting FAQ's
1. How do I order Stream Hosting?
Ordering is very simple, it is pay as you go. Simply click the order now button. Be sure to enter your information correctly, including your phone number and email address so you can receive your login details as well as other important information.
2. Why have I not received my login details?
Your login details are emailed separately from your order confirmation. Add us to your contact and safe senders list. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR SPAM/JUNK FOLDER IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE IT!
3. How do I get help and support?
Simply go to the Stream Hosting Help page. You can have your questions answered immediately by typing in your questions. We offer additional email support if needed from 9 am to 9 pm EST.
4. Why is it freezing and buffing?
- First try going to the Fire Stick settings for the application and click force stop and clear cache, then re-launch the application. (We recommend doing this each time before launching application)
- You can also try unplugging your TV, streaming devices and internet modem for 30 seconds. (We recommend doing this monthly as it may solve many streaming issues).
- You can also try creating a new profile when logging into the application but the first two suggestions should solve your issue.
- Your internet provider may be slowing your speed, try using a VPN.
- Your speed may not be fast enough, especially when trying to use multiple devices at one time. To test if this is the problem, unplug all of your devices except one.
- If none of the above help, restore your Fire Stick back to the factory settings and re-download the application. You will then re-enter your login details.
5. Can I go anywhere?
Yes, you can go anywhere, anytime on many different devices. Use mobile phones with Apple IOS, Android box 5.1 or higher, Amazon Fire Stick, Nvidia Sheild, and Tablets.
6. Do I need to use a VPN?
7. What payment methods do you accept?
When placing an order you can use any major credit or debit card or PayPal account. To use a credit or debit card, simply click "Use Credit or Debit Card" during checkout.
8. How do I renew my account?
To renew your account follow the same steps when you ordered the first time. You can see your expiration date when logging into the application by clicking the three lines in the bottom left menu. Place another order and time will be added to your account. We will also send an email reminder just before your account expires with a mobile link to easily renew.
9. Is there a credit check?
No, there is no credit check or contract! Cancel anytime by simply not paying, your account will cancel automatically at the end of your month.
10. Is there a contract?
No, there is never a contract. We do not offer advanced payment or auto-pay to ensure you are never charged without your authorization.
11. Do I get an invoice each month?
Yes, we send an invoice monthly with a link to renew your account. You can also simply return to the website and place a new order. Time will be added to your account and you will continue to use the same login details.
12. What devices can I use?
You can use any android box, Amazon Fire TV Stick, phone, tablet, iPad, and iPhone.
13. How many devices can I use to at one time?
You can use up to 5 devices at the same time if your internet connection is fast enough. Using to more than five devices will cause your account to be blocked. Once you login on a device, it is added to your account. If you need to remove devices from your account, go to settings when logged into the application and go to devices.
14. Can a friend use my account?
No, sorry, sharing your account will cause your account to stop working.
15. What is my service id?
Your service ID is 531.